[Ohio-talk] convention

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Tue Oct 26 19:00:52 UTC 2010

The time is getting near. I can feel the gavel dropping. In a few days
we will be at the Ohio state convention. I hope you are just half as
egar as I am. Let me tell you you are the stars at this convention. I
took a sneak look at the agenda and we are in for a great educational
time. The doctor has out done himself this time. I like the fact that he
has worked with the membership to make this one of the best we have had.
It is up to us to make it better. I look to see you there and at the
membership meeting. Ok?