[Ohio-talk] Fw: consignment table at convention

wanda sloan wsloan4 at woh.rr.com
Wed Oct 27 21:07:51 UTC 2010

I have a Epson Smart Printer.  It is color and black/white printer.  It has
a scanner.  I don't like it because it was too difficult for me to operate.
I never found how to address envelopes.  It is a nice one but not for  me.
I will try to get ssssome ink for it.  I want $40.00 with ink and about
$25.00 with out ink.  Does this sound alright?