[Ohio-talk] sneak preview of membership committee meeting talk

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Thu Oct 28 15:09:12 UTC 2010

    I understand that there is a difference in what the membership
committee and the philosophy session will cover at the convention. There
was a question asked of the membership committee to address at the
convention.
I have developed some questions to stimulate talks around certain
questions.
What is the difference in the NFB and the ACB is  the question asked.
What do you think it is?
I think part of the answer is on the web site of each group look and
lets talk. Richard