[Ohio-talk] The seminar in short

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Sep 6 17:55:28 UTC 2010

Hi Eric,
I am curious and we all know what they say about that.
Why do you say you do not want to see another cookie? I can guess there were just too many of them.
I am glad you found the Seminar inspiring. I am surey got a lot of new ideas and you are truly ready to march ahead.
I found the list of participants for the Stuffed Capon Seminar when I was cleaning out a drawer.
I was sad to ay I forgot some of the participants who were there before I reread the List.
The camaragerie and learning at these events is awesome.
The fun activities and in-depth discussions were wonderful.
Have a great Labor Day!
For those of you who want a hapy end to the saying eluded to earlier, Satisfaction brings them back.

Colleen Roth