[Ohio-talk] A Reminder and a Request

wanda sloan wsloan4 at woh.rr.com
Wed Sep 8 01:28:38 UTC 2010

Hooray, I am connected again.  My new place is simply beautiful.  Stills
smells brand new.  Still got lots of work to
This is the last time I hope.  Visual folks can't read correctly.
Lyon's Place
3100 Genessis Way
Apt.218
Trotwood, OH 45426do.
The DAN will be having their fundraiser going on by the meeting and I would
like to say something about this and maybe some other Diabetic info.