[Ohio-talk] The Board Meeting Will Go On

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Tue Sep 14 13:59:17 UTC 2010

I thank you on behalf of the Dayton chapter. There will be members at
the services in fact Gus White has agreed to be the official  spokes
person for the Dayton chapter and nfb.
I lost a great friend and we lost a committed member. I confer Dr. Smith
Ron would sure say take care of the nfb. Thanks again and pray for
Debbie.