[Ohio-talk] Fw: Television Project

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sat Apr 23 00:02:23 UTC 2011

Hi All,
This project is really not something many people would aspire to be involved in.
The gentleman who presented it was really on a rol trying to sell Reality TV.
We were able to do some good PR about blindness when we helped with the Development of the character for Mary Ingalls on Little House on the Frairie.
I think this was a Positive thing to do.
Many we could spend some time and effort developing a character who fits some
of theideas mentioned but isn't a Reality Show. These shows seem a bit over the top.
Colleen Roth