[Ohio-talk] Board Meeting Agenda and Updated Leadership List

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Tue Apr 26 00:13:15 UTC 2011

Colleagues and Friends, attached you should find a copy of the Agenda for our April 30th Board meeting to be held in Canton at the Philomatheon Society Of The blind located at 2701 West Tuscarawas Avenue.

We will start at our usual time of 10 and end at about 3 with an extended lunch from  noon to 1-30 for our special guest fundraising project.

Additionally, you should find the most updated copy of our Leadership Contact List.

We will have Braille copies of these documents at the meting on Saturday as well.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"