[Ohio-talk] FW: arts project reach out to NFBO

ColleenRoth n8tnv at att.net
Tue Aug 16 22:29:20 UTC 2011

Hi Li,
There are some locally produced books about history of the Toledo Area and the way it was at different times for people of different Ethnic and Religious groups in Toledo.
Something like this would be very interesting.
The ones in Toledo every published by the University of Toledo Press.
Colleen Roth