[Ohio-talk] FW: Training medical students at OSU -- please help!

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sat Aug 20 23:57:18 UTC 2011

Hi JW.
This is a wonderful opportunity. I have been able to talk to hospital staff in the Toledo Area for many years.
This was something Helen was passionate about and we have been doing it here for quite a while.
There is a program in Toledo with a little different slant to help medical students and other staff who work with families who have a family member with a Chronic condition. These include things that require intense care by the family.
The Students interview participaants and actually go to their homes.
I am not suggesting this but what an opportunity for learning.
Coleen Roth