[Ohio-talk] FW:

Richard rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 25 01:27:01 UTC 2011

From: Richard [mailto:rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:27 PM
To: 'J.W. Smith'
Subject: RE:

Thanks for sharing  this Dr. Smith this hit  very close to my heart  and I
could understand just what she was going through. I was on my way out the
door      and very busy when I got her email. I was running late but could
not go without responding to her problem. When I got home I saw that it was
her daughter not her sister but she understood. I plan to do whatever we can
to assist her and lets all keep fighting the fight. You are correct this is
one of the  benefits why I stay involved. Richard