[Ohio-talk] FW: fro blind assocation

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Fri Aug 26 17:28:14 UTC 2011

This is the kind of message I get at least once a month and I will be
contacting her but any of you should feel free to do so as well ok because I
can sense the pain and desperation here!

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701
740-592-6326

“Changing what it means to be blind”
For more information go to nfbohio.org