[Ohio-talk] scrip order placed

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 15:26:50 UTC 2011

Shelbi,
That is great! Each month I hope we have more new participants and that everyone makes it a habit to think of doing their purchasing thru cards. It is the same as making our regular monthly purchases by debit, credit, cash or check, except we will have set aside the money ahead of time by placing it on a gift card that actually pays us to use! How much easier could it get? A continuous cycle of monthly use is what will keep our organization afloat. I hope to see more of us registered and purchasing soon. Everyone shops or eats, buys gas  or uses services at more than one of the places participating in Scrip cards.
Are all our leaders; such as chapter and division presidents and board members participating? Set a good example for your chapter members and peers by being involved yourself. Can't expect folks to follow our example if we are not willing to lead, can we? Promote, get registered and order. The easiest fundraiser we will ever find!  Hope you are all staying warm and dry!
Carol
Sent from my Verizon phone