[Ohio-talk] Update On Becky Booth

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Sat Feb 5 00:47:43 UTC 2011

Colleagues, I am so glad to report that on January 27th 2011, Saige Marina Booth made a healthy arrival into the world and her mother after a difficult time these last few months, is now doing well!

Becky tells me that Saige weighed in at about 7 pounds and was 20 inches long.

She also misses us as much as we have missed her and hopes that we understand why she has been out of commission for the past 5 or 6 months.

She says that she will see us all soon and would welcome phone calls at 740.479.0830.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"