[Ohio-talk] iPad Fund Raising Project

eric duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Sun Feb 6 01:15:51 UTC 2011

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio will conduct a
drawing for an iPad 32Ggig  with 3G connectivity.  With Voice
Over Technology this device is fully accessible to the blind.
The drawing will be held on July 8, at the National Convention in
Orlando.  Tickets are $5 each.  We are asking all members and all
chapters to help with this project.  William Turner took 75
tickets for the Cleveland Chapter.  Although the tickets say it
is a 16Gig it is not.  It is a 32Gig.
Each person is fully responsible for the number of tickets that
he or she is given.  If you take ten tickets and only sell five,
then you must turn in the money and stubs for the five that you
sold plus the five complete tickets that were not sold.

to get tickets call Carol Akers at (614) 570-2083.
Email purplecakers at yahoo.com
 We are asking chapters and divisions that can afford to do so to
contribute a minimum of $50 toward the cost of the  iPad.

Please do what you can to expand this project beyond our
membership.  Think of places where you can set an information
table and sell tickets.  If you have questions about this project
you can email me or call (614) 556-0017.
Let's see who can sell the most tickets by July 8th.
Eric