[Ohio-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Governor Kasich Announces theAppointment of Kevin L. Miller as Ohio RehabilitationServices Administrator

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 03:10:32 UTC 2011

>From hairdressers to vocational rehabilitation?  Sounds like we're in the
soup!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr. JW Smith" <jwsmithnfb at frontier.com>
To: "NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>;
"Shelbi Hindle" <shelbiah at att.net>; "Colleen Roth" <n8tnv at att.net>; "Carol
Akers" <purplecakers at yahoo.com>; "Anne Marble" <annevmarble at yahoo.com>;
"Annette Anderson" <afanderson at pobox.com>; <babyruth2 at windstream.net>; "Barb
Fohl" <barbfohl at pobox.com>; "Barbara Pierce" <bpierce at nfb.org>;
<jwsmithnfb at verizon.net>; <kwh7047661 at aol.com>; <lahm at pobox.com>;
<mcmcclain at charter.net>; <pmd at pobox.com>; <rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net>;
<salbers1 at cinci.rr.com>; "Wanda Sloan" <wsloan4 at woh.rr.com>;
<william.h.turner at ssa.gov>; "Hamilton, Heather M. (Columbus)"
<Heather.Hamilton at va.gov>; "Mike Hanes" <mhanes at visioncenter.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 7:35 PM
Subject: [Ohio-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Governor Kasich Announces theAppointment
of Kevin L. Miller as Ohio RehabilitationServices Administrator

fyi

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"
Ohio Rehabilitation Services Administrator

See below Dr. Smith.