[Ohio-talk] Schedule of events

Karen ladynfb at woh.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 18:01:03 UTC 2011

Hi Barbara,
I think this is a great idea!
Take Care,
Karen Noles

PS ignore the attachment

-------Original Message-------

From: Barbara Pierce
Date: 1/27/2011 9:25:54 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Schedule of events

Zaheer Shiekh points out that we need an events calendar on our Website. I
have asked Sylvia Cooley to design one and put it up as soon as she can. I
have given her the dates that occur to me for this entire year. She will
take things down at the end of each month, and we can put things up at least
once a month. I need from chapters and divisions the dates of your events
that we can add to this calendar. As soon as you have established dates for
important local events, please get the information to me. The listing will
look like this:

March 31  National Federation of the Blind scholarship application deadline

I count on you chapter and division leaders to feed this information to me
as soon as you have it so that our calendar is as accurate as possible.

Thank you,

Barbara

Barbara Pierce

Braille Monitor