[Ohio-talk] Customers Call You to Be Sold - P/T Telecommuting Job

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Fri Jan 28 03:59:29 UTC 2011

Hi All,

While this job posting says it's for 'Ohio,' it might not truly matter since
it's a Telecommuting job. So I'm sharing it with Ohio but also the national
Jobs list, too.  Give it a try.  What have you got to lose?  What have you
got to gain is a better question.

Strive On!
Everett

Jan 25 - CraigsList Job Posting Under Par-Time Jobs section:
CUSTOMERS CALL YOU TO BE SOLD!!! - (OH) sales
----
Date: 2011-01-25, 8:15PM EST
Reply to: job-kujwb-2180304702 at craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
----

Do you have a background in door-to-door, B2B, telemarketing, real estate,
insurance, or home improvement sales? Well this will be the easiest thing
that you have ever done. PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE RESPONDING.

Our Company:

We are currently the fastest growing and most successful business lead
marketing firm in the US. We integrate cutting-edge lead extraction
technology with advanced marketing systems that completely eliminate the
need to cold call. Our firm provides custom tailored solutions to generate
leads that precisely fit the needs of our clients.

Inbound Sales Professional:

NO COLD CALLING! Potential customers call in and you close them over the
phone. Your primary focus will be to sell business leads and software
technology-based solutions to entrepreneurs and companies. Specific job
duties will involve communicating the benefits of using our business leads
and software to the prospect when calls are routed to you through our call
distribution system. Our system allows you to work from any remote location
that has a computer and internet access.

Qualifications:

Experience is not necessary as we provide full training, but a sales
background is a plus. This position requires that the CANDIDATE OWN THEIR
OWN COMPUTER that is no more than 4 years old and be fully computer
literate. If you have limited knowledge of how to use a computer or cannot
communicate well, then this position is definitely NOT for you. IF ACCEPTED
FOR THIS POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO START IMMEDIATELY!

Compensation: $300 per system. 5 sales per week = 70k+

If you meet our requirements and like what you hear, then we would like to
hear from you. Before calling our office please send us a copy of your
resume, and be in front of a computer with internet access. Call us at
248-660-0252 for a personal online interview. If you have difficulty getting
through, please leave a voicemail with your name and number, as we have a
number of positions to be filled. We will contact you back by phone or
email.

.Location: OH
.Compensation: $300 per sale
.Telecommuting is ok.
.This is a part-time job.
.OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
.Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
.Phone calls about this job are ok.
.Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
commercial interests.

PostingID: 2180304702