[Ohio-talk] FW: RSC Weekly Focus: 7.6.11

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Sat Jul 9 19:41:31 UTC 2011

I am liking this guy more and more each day and I will be inviting himn to
join us at our state Convention and banquet this year and of course  too
make a presentation at a minimum so read on.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

“Changing what it means to be blind”

For more information go to nfbohio.org