[Ohio-talk] FW: Thank you

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Wed Jun 22 18:36:35 UTC 2011

Colleagues, please read the message that follows and know that I forward it
on to you to show you some of the correspondence that I get from time to
time but also to demonstrate to you how we can work together as a team.

Please keep her in your prayers and perhaps we will see her at some of our
future meetings.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

“Changing what it means to be blind”

For more information go to nfbohio.org