[Ohio-talk] Convention and raffle

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Wed Jun 22 21:22:56 UTC 2011

We should but I think what I said

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of eric duffy
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:08 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Convention and raffle

Richard,

Speaking of taking things out of context, perhaps that's what's happened
here.  I am sure Carol doesn't mean she will literally hunt people down,
harass them, or anything like that. She is simply trying to be
enthusiastic.

We should encourage chapters to participate in and support every project
of the organization does. We encourage chapters to make donations for
door prizes. Why shouldn't we encourage chapters to help with a state
fund raiser.

Eric