[Ohio-talk] Convention and raffle

ColleenRoth n8tnv at att.net
Thu Jun 23 00:26:43 UTC 2011

Hi Eric,
I agree with you.
I also think we should encourage people who receive funding and those who don't for that matter to be at all sessions of Conventions and as many Meetings as possible.
I also think Chapters and Individual Members should participate in Local and State fund-raising.
I think Chapters should donate money for Conventions to the NFB of Ohio and then let money be distributed.
I ampprciate Carol's enthusiasm.
Carol, I never question your dedication to the NFB.
Colleen Roth