[Ohio-talk] Lorain County in on the iPad

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 14:07:26 UTC 2011

Thank you to all who have contributed to the IPAD purchase thus far.  I still encourage those chapters and divisions who have not yet contributed----please do so.  As you can see by the posts, there are chapters who do not have much in their treasury, yet they feel strongly about fundraising for the whole of the affiliate and have made a contribution.  It is very difficult to make fundraisers work without expending some funds, as you all know. We will have a much more successful fundraiser if we do not have to cover the cost of the I-PAD out of the profits.   Sorry to keep repeating myself, but these are the FACTS.  We are grateful for all contributions to help defray the costs.
See you soon in sunny Orlando to sell M & M's

Carol Akers