[Ohio-talk] Athens Fundraising Concert

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Tue May 3 21:57:27 UTC 2011

Colleagues, I just want to remind you about my 3rd annual NFB-O fundraising concert to be held here in Athens at the Community Center located at 701 East State St.

It will be held from 2 to 6 on Sunday May 22nd and I'll be featuring at least 2 new songs from my new recording to be released in 2012.

Come on down if you can I think you will enjoy this years performers and if you'd like more information about it all just contact me ok?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"