[Ohio-talk] Pampered chef fundraiser

ColleenRoth n8tnv at att.net
Tue May 3 22:27:13 UTC 2011

Hi Carol,
The Mampered Chef Presentation was great!
After all you are helping the NFBO and ge%tting something you need at the same time.
I LOVE Pampered Chef.
I am sure we can get two thousand dollars or more.
Remember   two thousand dollars gets us twenty percent for the NFBO.
If you get a Catalog at the Board Meeting you can order the old-fashioned Way.
Colleen Roth