[Ohio-talk] Gov. Kasich's webpage... for heaven's sake!!

Dr. Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Wed May 18 13:04:15 UTC 2011

Here's gov. Kasich's contact info:

Governor John Kasich, Riffe Center, 30th Floor, 77 South High Street,
Columbus, OH 43215-6117
Fax:   1 614 466 9354
Salutation:  Dear Governor

Phone: (614) 466-3555

Email:   http://governor.ohio.gov/ShareYourIdeas.aspx

(NB: the email is a URL that takes you to the page with the captcha)

Peace,

Sheri W-J