[Ohio-talk] Pampered Chef

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 15:14:24 UTC 2011

 Hello out there!
I have seen a few internet orders---that is great.  But are the rest of you
passing on the info to get orders?  Have you completed your own order?  Have you
contacted friends and family who like pampered Chef or like YOU?
Don't forget that by helping raise funds---you are helping the state to help YOU
when you ask for assistance to attend convention, when we work on special
projects, etc.  By working together, we can do more...................give back
to the organization by getting orders for Pampered Chef to add to our treasury.
I will ask  Amy keep the party open a few more days in order to increase the
sales.

Hello Cleveland, Dayton, Cincinnati, Toledo, Columbus, Lorain, Athens, Akron,
Canton, Springfield and Southern Ohio----please get your orders in!   If I
missed anyone, forgive me, but you are not excluded!

www.pamperedchef/bizamyphillips  use Ohio Blind as organization.  We want to
reach the $2000 sales mark for better fundraising.  We will also take straight
donations, if you don't want to purchase items!

Carol Akers