[Ohio-talk] My Sunday Fund Raising Concert

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Sat May 21 18:27:29 UTC 2011

Don't forget about the concert down here on Sunday May 22nd at the Athens
Community Center located at 701 East State Street from 2 to 6.

If you can't be with us please wish us well and that we raise significant
funds for our wonderful affiliate.

We've gotten some great publicity this year so keep your fingers crosse that
it will be a rousing success.

Just a heads-up, next years concert will feature the release of my first
secular recording featuring all original music wich will also be released
nationwide and a portion of the money raised from this project will come to
the NFB of Ohio.

It will be the first recording that I hope to have significant commercial
success with and that can only be a good thing for us all.

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"

For more information go to nfbohio.org