[Ohio-talk] Final hours for Pampered Chef

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 16:06:08 UTC 2011

 Final call for Pampered Chef orders.  Order by tonight at midnite for our
organization to receive credit for purchases or parties scheduled!!!!

Were you all able to either contact Amy Phillips by phone at 614-906-2030 or on
the web at www.pamperedchef.biz/amyphillips to place your orders?  If there were
any difficulties, please try again today or contact me.

Every little bit adds up, every sale counts and makes a difference in our
percentage of profit.
I have seen orders from Columbus, Toledo, Oberlin area, Cincinnati, but where
is Cleveland, Dayton and Southeast Ohio.  Hello--wake up and check things out.
We gave out a lot of packets at the Board Meeting in April---where are the
results?
Our state affiliate gives financial assistance to  people on many different
levels and  in all areas of Ohio.  We all need to do our part when it comes to
fundraising.  YOU don't have to be the only one to buy----show it to relatives,
neighbors and friends!
The more money we make in fundraising equals  the more financial assistance we
can give to more people for attending convention and the more projects we can
take on to make our organization visible to the public and to help other blind
persons of all ages.  Our goal and mission is NOT just to help ourselves, but to
help others be more aware of what we stand for and what a resource we can be to
create a more independent lifestyle.   Right????

GO SELL, MAKE MONEY
Carol Akers