[Ohio-talk] Catch me if you can!

Kelly Prescott prescott at deltav.org
Wed Nov 9 11:31:25 UTC 2011

My friends, I am emailing to give one small example of how I have done my
Scrip this month to spark ideas and action for helping you all to get on
board with our program.
I have sat down and checked my budget and done the following:
I have purchased $100.00 as a Giant Eagle card for some of my groseries.
I then purchased my $20.00 amazon card for my music spending.
I purchased a $50 Texas Road House card for my dining out with my wonderful
lady.
Finally, I got a bath & body card for $25 as a gift because of the high
payback percentage and I got a $25.00 card for getting my hair cut for the
next couple of times.

I spent $220.00 and the organization gets $14.70 from my efforts.

Total time spent about 10 minutes.

If every person in this organization does this or something similar, we will
have a reasonable amount of income for our organization with relatively
little effort.

I CHALLENGE every person to at least think of one thing and get a card for
it.  I am personally willing to help anyone who needs technical assistance,
doing account setup, or any other aspects of ordering.
Now, for chapter presidents, I am willing to come to meetings and speak,
assist with account sign ups or anything else I can do to promote this
wonderful program!

Don't let this opportunity pass us by.  Where can we get so much with so
little effort?

-- Kelly Prescott