[Ohio-talk] Hotel Accomodations at State Convention

Sheri salbers1 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Nov 10 01:51:07 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow Ohioans!

I hope you all had a wonderful experience at the Ohio State Convention!
While it is still fresh in your minds, I would like to know what suggestions
you may have to make next year's event more pleasurable. How was the
check-in process? Were you able to get answers to your questions from the
staff in a timely and satisfactory manner? Was the dog relief area
satisfactory? Were the meeting rooms adequate? How was the restaurant staff
when serving you? Please let me know what can be approved apon for next
year.

Thanks again to Mary Poole for all her years of service as Convention Chair!

Sheri Albers