[Ohio-talk] scrip

Kelly Prescott prescott at deltav.org
Thu Nov 10 02:21:06 UTC 2011

Just to add a little to my message, The idea of purchasing Scrip is a
on-going thing.
The goal is not just to purchase a card and then stop, rather, the idea is
to make a change in the way you shop.  aWe are not asking you to spend more
money, but we are asking to modify your patterns so you get Scrip and use
that instead of the cash, debit cards, or checks you are currently using.
It can be hard to make a major change, so start a little at a time...  Ask
your self what can I change this time?  And then each time ordering comes
up, add something else to your list so that eventually you are using scrip
for your purchases.
We have such a large list of merchants, it is probable that you have at
least one or two that you use...
We all eat out from time to time, and most of us shop for groseries and the
majority of us at least go to WalMart from time to time.
I posted my scrip purchasing this time as a example of what I did to start,
and I will expand what I spend until my grosery budget and the majority of
my entertainment budget is being done with Scrip.

-- Kelly Prescott