[Ohio-talk] scrip

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 16:23:56 UTC 2011

I have placed my initial ordet and am excited about this venture. As kelly & shebi said it is an ongoing  venture and the only limits to our financial gain is the response of our members, their use and their sharing of this venture with others who will use and promote it. Everyone visits fastfood on occasion and wendys, burger king, kfc, starbucks, pizza hut, donatos, papa murphys are only a few on the list. Steak houses, arbys,applebys, carls jr, nubba shrimp, buca de beppa, brio, boston market, bob evans, chilis, cheesecake factory, dennys, chipotle, country buffet, checquers, chucke cheese, cracker barrel, dominos, dunkin donuts, hardees, honey baked ham, hometown buffet, long john silvers, logans roadhouse, olive garden, panera bread, pappa johns, quiznos, steak n shake, smashburger, red lobster, ruby tuesdays, taco bell, subway, tim hortons, for example. Probably all of us eat at one or more of these places every month. Have cards on hand for when you do go out or plan ahead to go out and purchase with plans in mind! There are so many stores and retailers on this list that everyone could find multiple cards to buy. Lets go shopping everyone!
Sent from my Verizon phone