[Ohio-talk] Hotel accomadations

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 16:49:31 UTC 2011

Carol akers here with comments. Registration was quick and easy, staff was helpful, pleasant and willing to assist with changes as they came up without grumbling. The banquet meal was wonderful. The only thing missing was water refills. I grabbed the afternoon pitcher that was left out! The meeting rooms worked well. The exhibit room was small and tight and was noy condusive to the papered chef activity so we moved it next door. I never did find the avon lady that was on the list. I think there were so many meetings sceduled at the same time that it made a difficult time for folks managing their time, interests, and priorities. My observation of the exhibit room was that the vendors really did not get the traffic and interest to warrant their time. Being next door, i kept checking to see where folks were. I feel bad that they didnt have the response they likrly hoped for. On another note, the hotel rooms left a bit to be desired and i wishthere was more than one bathroom on the meeting floor.  I did express to the restaraunt that peanut butter pie, which was on the menu, was a big favorite of nfb, but was not available as it had not been made on friday. Next year? All in all a positive experience.

Sent from my Verizon phone