[Ohio-talk] My First NFBB Scrip Order

Kelly Prescott prescott at deltav.org
Fri Nov 11 09:21:20 UTC 2011

Please send checks made out to NFB Ohio and send to Shelbi Hindel 185
Crestview rd Columbus, OH 43202

Also, if you use PrestoPay, it is not like a charge card, rather, it is like
a check because the amount is electronically debited out of your checking
account.  The only difference is that there is a $0.15 fifteen cent fee
charged on each shopping cart order to cover ACH processing.