[Ohio-talk] 2012 NFB BELL Program?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu Nov 10 23:02:43 UTC 2011

Thank you, Barbara. See how much I've been missing?
Buckeye issues, the NAPUB meeting. I thought I was
keeping up better than this. Sheesh. ;-)

Thanks for the great feedback. You mention making sure
the kids go home each day after class. What are the
possibilities of having a NOPBC event, like a camp,
where they can also incorporate for a couple hours a
day for the 2 weeks, this braille curriculum along with
everything else? If it's summertime, kids should be
able to stay, if we could afford it somehow. And
parents could stay and/or go if they needed to, as
well. Just a thought. To possibly get more kids from
around the state involved in such a one-off event.

Strive On Until You Can Thrive On!
Everett