[Ohio-talk] Shopscrip.com

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 03:07:23 UTC 2011

How many of you have taken the opportunity to sign up for this yet? How many of you have shared this with friends and family and the biggest question is how many of you have placed an order? This is a great chance for us to generate funds for pur affiliate with very little effort. Think of how many trips you make each month to the pharmacy, walmart, kmart, target, giant eaglefor starters. How much money do you spend on those trips? How many times do you eat out each month whether it is wendys, burger king , olive garden, pizza or steak or buy office supplies? All of those purchases could bring money to nfb ohio. Everyone buys  from this large list of retailers, so why not take a few minutes to register. If you need help getting set up, we can help! Carol, shelbi, eric or kelly can help you get your account set up on line. Remember you need to use a checking account to cover purchases. Presto pay is similar to pay pal and will allow you to deduct the purchases from your account.  It is momey you would spend each month anyway. Let me know if there are questions.
Thank you all for the willingness to participate in this.
Sent from my Verizon phone