[Ohio-talk] Shopscrip.com

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Sun Nov 13 10:43:37 UTC 2011

Hey Carol,
I printed several print lists which can be sent to people as a rough
reference guide to the Scrip program.  It is best to use the online service
as things change frequently but we will do whatever we can to promote this
program.  I did send a list to my parents who are people I absolutely know
will never use a computer.  I also gave a printed list to Chris, my
ex-husband.  Step out and promote this program.  What others do is out of
our control but at least they know their options.  I also have Braille lists
that can be mailed out.  We can get more copies of either format.
Shelbi