[Ohio-talk] Shopscrip.com

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Sun Nov 13 22:54:57 UTC 2011

Hi Shelbi,

I sent a copy of one of our messages with the details of the program listing
stores mentioned and the NFB of Ohio code to my sister who lives in Texas.
She called me to tell me that she had signed up for this program.
I personally wasn't sure how this was done. I do a lot of ordering online
using my bank account debit card. I also have an account on paypal and it
uses either a credit card or your account checking account as a way for
money to be sent.
I am going to try to sign up tonight and submit my first order.
Since you have a Braille list, may I get a copy?

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall