[Ohio-talk] report on first Scrip order

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Thu Nov 24 15:33:56 UTC 2011

I want to let people know how NFB-O did on our first placed order with the
fund raising program, NFB Scrip Ohio.  There were 7 people who placed
orders.  The amount sold was $1,390.00 and we received $78.07.  Thanks to
those who participated.
This is a good start with very little effort.  I know there are a few more
people signed up and making purchases.  Thanks to all of them.  Lets
continue to get more people in the program.  The next order will be released
December fifth so I must have orders by 9 a.m. that day.
Shelbi