[Ohio-talk] report on first Scrip order

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Mon Nov 28 14:01:30 UTC 2011

I wish to report that with a little help from my friends, I managed to place
my first order, and I am trying to get my daughter signed on to buy her
Christmas gift cards through us. When I get used to it and have my favorites
all marked, I can see that this will be easy and quick to do independently.

Come on in, the water is fine!
Barbara