[Ohio-talk] Hobby Lobby

Sheri salbers1 at cinci.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 15:41:20 UTC 2011

Thank you Deborah!

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Deborah Kendrick
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 6:54 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Hobby Lobby

Sheri,
I tried sending this from my iphone, but looked like it didn't work, sl
forgive me if I'm repeating myself.
I can still teach french braiding, as indicated at the board meeting, but
will leave early to ensure being where I need to be for the big performance!
In other words, if people want to learn french braiding, they should come at

the very beginning and be ready to rock and roll!
Deborah