[Ohio-talk] Fw: Join the GPSAthon!

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 1 22:50:08 UTC 2011

This is a really innovative approach -- and a great deal.  My own Sendero
software is way out of date, so I think I'm going to do it myself.  If you
have any Braillenote or Braille Sense product, you could wind up with the
best GPS software for a fraction of the usual cost.
Such a clever idea, too!
Deborah