[Ohio-talk] Tax Exempt orders for 31

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 19:12:54 UTC 2011

One thing I did not mention on the previous message...........the orders are tax exempt.   Sherry R, it is my intention to gather all orders and payments and converge them into one so that you may write one check from our organization for the order to keep us tax exempt.  This is a savings for all who order.  Every order will still pay 8 % for shipping and handling fee and if they choose to have it delivered directly to them, it will be an additional $4.  Otherwise we will deliver at convention.  This is a great opportunity to shop for Christmas gifts, birthday gifts and yourself of course!  Please get out there and sell these great items, as it benefits us all in the end.  Pass the word on to those who are not on this list serve!
Thank you!

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!