[Ohio-talk] shaky, garbled voice on Newsline

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 23 23:00:34 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Some of us have noticed an intermittent problem with the sound quality
of Newsline where the voice sounds shaky or garbled.  I reported this to
the Newsline computer programmer in Baltimore and he is asking us all to
report the following information any time we experience this problem:
1.	Your name or log in I D number.
2.	 The date and time you experienced the poor sound quality, and
3.	 the phone number you had called to reach Newsline.

If you report incidents of poor sound quality to me, I will pass them on
to those who are trying to fix this problem. You can call me at
1-866-391-0841.  This is the phone number that you hear in the
introductory message every time you call Newsline.

Thanks,
Cheryl