[Ohio-talk] goodwill protest

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 20:06:52 UTC 2012

Yes those who did not participate, did miss a great opportunity to share with others & meet new supporters of the action we are seeking. I must say I was a bit hesitant about advising people to boycott Goodwill. However, I was able to talk to another mother whose disabled son had received some positive services from the entity & I am happy for him. The mother was not aware of the facts outside of Ohio & was happy to take a few fliers to share & research the website for more information. Another gentleman & his passenger wanted to share the info with some others because they were aware of other unfair actions to employees of Goodwill.  In the end, although it was hot & I got a sunburn, it was a worthy experience!  Too bad not mote people chose to be active in this informational opportunity. We too, used the sidewalk, so not to in any way disturb the business and keep it non confrontational. Well done!
Carol

Sent from my Verizon phone