[Ohio-talk] Scrip order goes in soon- have you ordered?

Carol purplecakers at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 00:41:28 UTC 2012

Everything from stores to gas, auto parts, cruises, movies, hotels, eateries, drug stores and online services. what more could you ask for?  When you order plastic cards, note whether they are reloadable so you can ask the store to give your card back after using it.  Bath and Body has a habit of keeping your card if you don't ask for It. i had to order another one so I can reload it.