[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Employment Opportunity: Manager of Marketing/Outreach for Sponsored Technology Programs Baltimore

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu Jan 26 21:42:18 UTC 2012

I'm sharing this with the list just to make sure it's
not missed. But also because I don't know how else to
get it to Cheryl right now. I hope she's on the
Ohio-Talk list, and if not could someone please forward
this to her? She's not on the NFBO's Leadership contact
list for 2012. Thanks.

Although we've lost good people like Jennifer Kennedy &
Jason Ewell to other initiatives & jobs, and I'd rather
not lose Cheryl Fischer too, I think she'd be great for
this job. And there is a comment near the end which
makes me think you might be able to stay in Cleveland
Cheryl. Not sure though. But below is an NFB job offer
for a national marketing position with Newsline. I
encourage you to apply for it. :)

I'm also posting this here with hope that others may
have aspirations and dreams that this job might be able
to help fulfill. To apply and try is better than to not
do so. The details are below.

Blessings,
Everett