[Ohio-talk] FW: Question for NFB

Sheri salbers1 at cinci.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 15:12:58 UTC 2012

Hey Shelbi,
Those problems you listed sound like important ones to me. If the product
does not recognize your voice command and sets strange times, it does not
sound like it works just fine. I would also not agree with Wanda that he
should be invited to our convention. We do  not know enough about him and he
only has one product to sell.
Thanks,
Sheri Albers