[Ohio-talk] FW: Question for NFB

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 13 19:20:03 UTC 2012

Carol,
Just wanted to tell you that I think your synopsis is pretty right on.  To
me, this guy sounds like he's worred cuz he's stuck with 1100 clocks and
wants to get some of his money back from whatever he paid for them.
Children need a lot of things more than some dumb clock they can talk to.
Not that it maybe isn't a fun and even useful item -- it just isn't anything
we should get all worked up about.
Just commending and saying amen to what you've already said!
Deborah